The purpose of this document is to inform Users about the Personal Data collected by the website www.liftexpoitalia.com (hereinafter “Application”).
In case of non-acceptance of the changes made to this Privacy Statement, the User is required to cease using this Application and may request the Data Controller to remove his Personal Data.
Personal Data collected by the Application
The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
- Contenuti e informazioni forniti volontariamente dall’Utente
- Contact data and contents: these are the Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Application during its use, such as personal data, contact details. Failure by the User to provide Personal Data, for which there is a legal, contractual obligation or if it constitutes a necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the conclusion of the contract, will make it impossible for the Holder to provide in full or part of its services. The User who communicates to the Data Controller of third parties is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, treatment, communication or dissemination.
- Data and content acquired automatically during use of the Application
- Technical data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified Users, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with Data held by third parties, allow Users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by Users who connect to the Application, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage data: Data relating to the use of the Application by the User may also be collected, such as for example the pages visited, the actions performed, the functions and the services used.
- Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
Purpose: Personal Data collected can be used for the execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and for legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
- sending emails or newsletters via bluehost server https://www.bluehost.com/hosting/info/privacy_policy
- backend infrastructure storage, hosting and management communicating the data to bluehost.com https://www.bluehost.com/hosting/info/privacy_policy
- or statistics only with anonymous data communicating the Data to Google LLChttps: //policies.google.com/privacy
- or communication and / or transfer for promotional and commercial purposes of third parties by communicating the Data to Data to Google LL https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Monitoring, analysis and tracking of User behavior by communicating the Data to C Facebook Inc. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- monitoring, analysis and tracking of User behavior by communicating the Data to Google, https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/6316?hl=it
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using computer technology / or telematic means, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In some cases, individuals involved in the Data Controller’s organization may also have access to Personal Data (such as, for example, personnel management, commercial area employees, administrators of system, etc.) or external parties (such as IT companies, service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, etc.). Such subjects, if necessary, may be appointed Data Processors by the Holder, as well as access to Users’ Personal Data whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep Personal Data confidential. The updated list of managers can be requested via email at info@liftexpoitalia.
Legal basis of the processing:
- The Holder treats Personal Data relating to the User if the following condition exists:
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures
- It is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment.
- The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the holder at the following email address email@example.com or at the following postal address Lift Expo Italia S.R.L., Via Privata Erasmo Boschetti, 7, 20124 Milano.
- The Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside the EU, USA. For these countries there is a decision of adequacy of the European Commission or, in the absence of such a decision, it is possible to request more information from the Data Controller regarding the appropriate guarantees adopted, as well as the means to obtain a copy of such Data or the exact place where they were made available.
The Processing is carried out in a manner and with appropriate tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data, since the Holder has adopted adequate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the Treatment is carried out in compliance with the reference legislation.
Data retention period
- The Data Controller will process the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes connected with the execution of the contract between the Holder and the User no later than 11 years from the termination of the relationship with the User and in any case until the completion of the prescription term required by the regulations in force.
- When the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Holder, the Personal Data will be kept until such interest is satisfied .
- If the processing of Personal Data is based on the consent of the User, the Holder may keep the Personal Data until it is revoked.
- Personal Data may be stored for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
- All Personal Data will be deleted upon expiration of the retention period. Upon expiration of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of data may no longer be exercised.
Automated decision making processes
- All the Data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, which may produce legal effects for the person or which may affect it significantly.
- Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Holder. In particular, the User has the right to:
- with draw consent at any time;
- make opposition to the processing of his data;
- check and ask for the adjustment;
- obtain the treatment limitation;
- obtain the cancellation of his Personal Data;
- receive his data or have it transferred to another owner;
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority and / or act in court.
- To exercise their rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Holder indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller in the shortest possible time, in any case within 30.
The Data Controller is Lift Expo Italia S.R.L.with registered office in Via Privata Erasmo Boschetti, 7, 20124 Milano, VAT #11039940967, email address firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC address email@example.com